Wednesday 10 February 2010

shh....listen to it

Ok so my past few days have been hectic. Severe case of essay writing and I've been prescribed with sugar to keep me up till dumb ass o'clock to finish my essay in advance.
So far so good (she says). However as a result, my blog has fallen short,but I'm guessing no-one wants to read about essay business. Hell not even I want to read about my essay!
On a good note, I got my half year assessment and passed! I also got put onto the painting segment of my course which I could no be happier about!
Lots more paintings will be put up soon.


I promise I haven't worn this jumper every day since I got it. But check the necklace! A little gift from my friend Mathew Price. What a legend.

I dont even have any food posts because I've been eating rubbish food for the past few days to keep time for essay. Boringggggg.

Anyway, last day today! Then I can blog about some interesting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment