Thursday 18 February 2010

ms hubbard

Yesterday I woke up really late, I even managed to sleep through two alarms.
I spent the day fixing my virus riddled computer after learning that Facebook has had a virus sent through the chat/messaging system.
Luckily I found a blog to help sort the situation.
I continued to watch the remaining episodes of Lost season 4 and draw.
Seriously, I need series 5 so if anyone knows where I can watch it before I buy the boxed set my frustration will be in debt to you!

I then went shopping with Emma. My car is still broken and I'm awaiting a call back from a friends garage so I can drop the keys around to him.
My cupboards were completely bare, but now....thankfully I spent a good bit of money on restoring them to full status.
Seriously, I don't think they could look anymore vegan:


Peanut butter is my worst addiction.


green green green! :D


garlic, red onion and sweet potatoe. Staples.


banana and pineapple!

This probably seems to be so boring for most but ahh i love fresh food! :D Lots of making to do!

That evening because I was in a bit of a rush and I really hate eating late I had the rest of the previous evenings dinner: Cous cous, Mock Duck, French beans, Red onion in a vegetable stock with black pepper and cumin.

I added some cherry tomatoes to the equation :


It may look boring, but it tastes so satisfying.

I then spent two hours cleaning the entire house from top to bottom, and finished marking up the next painting before Alex came to pick me up to go to Newport, Le Pub. Unfortunately I missed Title Fight but I still managed to bump into Stan who I had no idea was driving Polar Bear Club around and met some new people as well as catching up with the folks I generally only get to see in Newport. I was no help flyering, but I was help in being chatty. Sorry AGP. Got back home at 1am (shockingly) tried to watch LOST S5 online and failed miserably so had friends instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment