Wednesday 3 February 2010

Damien Hurts.

My wonderful friend Dan posted me this link to this Damien Hirst inspired gift idea (if you're incredibly generous with your gifts ofcourse)
This is a kit designed for those who would love to own the 'Love is God' piece by Hirst (not exactly by him seens as he doesn't touch any of his pieces until he puts his signature on them).
The orignal piece cost 14million to make and was covered in 8,601 diamonds. The piece sold for 50 million.

This is the kit, price £49.99. It would make a good birthday present. April 5th....that's all I'm saying***

Here is the 'Love of God' link if you're more interested. Other artist pieces available too.

***I am completely jesting I would freak if I recieved that for my birthday.

Thankyou Monsieur Strange for finding these little gems and then being totally awesome and thinking of me when finding you spot them.

No comments:

Post a Comment