Tuesday 16 February 2010

drawings on a loose leaf sheet

So literally just finished my new painting.
It would have been finished last night but I had some lovely late night visits from Alex, Emma and Jordan.
By the time they left (1.30am) I was spent and just wanted to watch more Lost.
Season 4 is seriously messing with me. My brain is working overtime trying to retain all the "clues" which they are giving me, but then snatching away in the next episode.

Anyway, I woke early and I've been feeling groggy so I remained in bed (watched more lost) and painted...and duhdundunnnn....


You'll have to excuse the bad flash from my phone making everything rediculously shiney.
I quite like this one. I'm hoping to produce some prints to sell so as soon as I know if people would like to buy it then let me know and I'll go print some.

Toward finishing Colin came and butted the painting out of my lap and sat in between my crossed legs


yeahh, my PJ's haha, probably the most girly thing I own. How cute is the cat though. He's actually still in the same position but I had to manouver around him. He must be really sleepy. Snoring from time to time.

Now I've finished painting it's suddenly hit me that I haven't eaten anything. Just some innocent smoothie, when you're in the zone not even hunger pangs get to you. Tonight I'm going to draw up my eagle/candle idea ready to paint tomorrow and hopefully the present I'm going to give to zoe...the smaller one at least.

9.30pm is a trip to the cinema to see 'The Wolfman'. Popcorn for dinner mmm!

For now, more Lost.
If anyone knows where I can watch season 5 online please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I want you to do me a painting lovely... do you do commissions? x

    ReplyDelete