Friday 5 February 2010

just the ladies

For Emmas 22nd birthday, we all decided to go to Jades house.
It seems that the thought of heading to town is enough these days and retiring to the sofa watching films, playing games and catching up seems much more satisfactory. Even on our birthdays.
So we decided on Mexican food, Wii, wine and films.
The food was partly made by the birthday girl herself (silly) and tasted delicious, mixed peppers/red onions in fajita flovouring with red pepper humous, guacomole, salsa, jalapeno peppers, and red skin potato wedges (the rest of the girls had chicken too).
I also had a Kreik Mystiq (cherry beer, reminisent of Ieper, Beliguim) which was amazing.
We watched the grammys which I'm more than positive were cut sort in the UK because Lady Ga GA didn't sing with Elton John.
Then we made these...





Oh and the extremely cute cat Arwen...


Ok, and I got a unfinished picture of the Russian Doll painting. It needs some tidying up but general idea I guess. I hate circles.


I hope it makes a sweet birthday present. I have another 5 paintings I need to do too.
So todays plan, paint whilst watching Confessions of a Shopaholic, Lecture, Sound check with Alex, food, taking photos of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment