Sunday 21 February 2010

l'hôpital

So another late finish on my painting at 5.22am Saturday morning.
I don't know what it is about that time of night/morning that seems to make my creativity flow. It's annoying but also awesome.
Saturday I had to go to the hospital which reminds me how much they SUCK.
I think they freak me out more than...urrgh anything. SO much for being the place that supposedly helps you out.
Anyway, I managed to give my uncle his painting. Thankfully! He loved it, and I'm pretty impressed with it too so I am glad!

Here a few samples:


I didn't crop or cut it because I knew he had a frame so i didn't want to make it too small.
Now to finish my other painting. Maybe after I go see Soloman Kane in the cinema though :D

Oh and my housemate Alex just brought a Scorpian home! It's making such an insane noise. Her name is Cindy aparently, it's pretty creepy/awesome.

7 comments:

  1. awesome painting!:)

    urgh i hate scorpions! I used to work in a reptile shop and used to put huge gloves on when i out my hands in the cage. ickkkkkkk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ughh it's so creepy! It's freaking me out. The crickets are making a racket too! Sounds like I'm on holiday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see the scorpion! How can you tell it's a girl? I bought a scorpion keychain in Seattle but made it into a necklace. They're so scary looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well...it's actually a boy apparently. Haha, but my housemate has called it Cindy. Good thing it's a scorpian, otherwise it might get a complex! I'll get a picture tomorrow. Alexis sleeping...naturally the cocroachs aren't. I know literally i was like :| oh shitttt dude, is it poisonous. It isn't. Apparently. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sting may get an allergic reaction similar to that of a beesting. So just try not to get stung. Oh and keep the crickets somewhere light, they loveeee the dark and will chirpchirpchirp all night. I had the buggars for years and I kinda like the sound, but not finding them all over the house! the cats liked it though...mini treats!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha we just put them downstairs in our airing cupboard. At least that's the furthest room away from any of our bedrooms so we all slept peacefully. We have another one now. A female and it seems they are trying to mate already. Doing the scorpion dance! x

    ReplyDelete