Thursday 11 February 2010

Mana(t)shirt.

I finally found where I kept all my favourite t-shirts!
Since I moved in I wondered where the hell I'd put 4 of my favourite t-shirts! Ofcourse, they'd be in a seperate box with art work!
This is by far one of my favourite t-shirts, as well as being an insanely good band.


Listen to them here.

I need to be informed of good new band t-shirts! Know of any? Comment away.


Percy and Mae. Rosies new bunnies. Just 7 weeks old and the cutest things! Percy (the more speckled one) climbed over my shoulder and down my back yesterday, he is by far the most mischievous!

I'm so looking after these when she goes home to Manchester!


Spot the rabbit amongst the shoes in a shelving cupboard under a desk!

And today, I got show this:



This is done with projectors onto a building in Brussels I believe.
Seriously amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment