Thursday 27 May 2010

Feeling LOST?

Now that Lost has officially ended (personally I'm satisfied with the questionable ending, it was ever so typical of the mystifying directors. I guess I can see why people felt cheated) I have been wondering if there is going to be anything else worth watching? I'm not one for TV, besides the odd cooking show (even as a vegan it they fascinate me) but sometimes a good TV series can be a good thing. Even if they are highly embarrassing (One Tree Hill, The OC...) Whilst in Bristol yesterday I was informed of HBO releasing a new TV series...I must sBy, it looks pretty sweet.





'Broadwalk Empire'

Some of the names in association with it's making:

Buscemi
Scorsese
Terence Winter(Sopranos Writer)
Michael Williams (from The Wire)
HBO

Pretty rad.

1 comment:

  1. oooh now I'm excited about that!!!

    wheres the sarah schor tattoo picture miss?! I need to seeee! x

    ReplyDelete