Tuesday 25 May 2010

are you in?



WOW. Finishing uni has really allowed me to go and do some amazing things! Even in just a week!
For the first two weeks I helped my third year Catherine set up her final major exhibition! She is a super sweetie and has worked so hard, I think it truely shows in her exhibition too! I spent the time plastering, scraping, sandpapering and painting the walls to the most crisp white! We then had to try positioning the 6ft tall paintings at three different levels for the tutors to see she had tried all possible positions! On Thursday last week we finally finished and it looks amazing! When the exhibition opens I'll be sure to take a photo to blog.

For helping she bought me some vegan truffles! DELICIOUS!

This is a local company that make a selection of different flavoured truffles! amazing!


Friday I spent in university doing our seminars. Only 25-30 of us turned up out of a possible 60 students! Kudo's to us for next year I guess! The artists I chose were Basquait, Zurbaran and Chardin. Totally ran out of time debating about others ideas/presentations so I didn't get to do mine.

Now uni is all over for this year I feel completely lost. As though I'm purposely not going in!

The weekend has been super fun, and insanely hot! I don't think Wales has ever endured this kind of weather! It's amazing! After work I met up with the beautiful Helen for a wander around town and a drink at Buffalo! We later headed to a show with other friends. Grown Ups, Muscle Club and a couple of others who I missed. I then ran to Barfly to see the last but one Viatrophy show! Walking home at 1.30am with just a lacey top on is such a novelty!


HUGE blueberry!


Mini Acorn


Buck! One of the four horses next to AGP's house, he's still the smallest.


One of my favourite cats. Misty


My new bike ^_^

^_^



haha!

Last night I officially booked my tickets to the US! just two weeks to prepare!

No comments:

Post a Comment